Mountain bike and Light weight enthusiasts will appreciate the Lobo reviewed design. It offers generous hydration, adequate storage capacity and is quite stable. Lobo now has as a 100 oz/3 litre hydration capacity and carries up to 200 cu. in. of gear and essentials. The Antidote wide-mouth reservoir is built BPA free for peace of mind and body. Air Director ventilated back panel with Air Mesh shoulder harness enhances cooling airflow. Lobo`s quick-access pockets on harness hold on-the-go essentials. The Lobo is a great all rounder.
- Lobo now has as a 100 oz./3 litre Antidote reservoir and carries up to 200 cu. in. of gear and essentials
- Big Bite™ valve is easy to use—just bite and sip; HydroLock™ valve shuts off water for no-leak transport
- Buckle-style reservoir closure means easy removal and replacement of reservoir
- Air Director™ ventilated back panel with Air Mesh shoulder harness enhances cooling airflow
- 5mm closed-cell foam insulation keeps water cool
- Features a Sliding Sternum Strap™, strap management system and a convenient adjustable waistbelt (can be removed)
- Overflow storage for pump, extra tubes, jacket and so forth
- Zippered external top pocket includes an MP3 player holder; zippered lower pocket with a key clip and mesh organizer fits cycling essentials
- Quick-access pockets on harness hold on-the-go essentials
- Reflective detailing increases your visibility in low light
- Low-profile design enhances stability and precludes pack from interfering with helmet
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet