A lightweight running shirt, The North Face® Men's GTD Short Sleeved is moisture-wicking with body-mapped ventilation for optimum comfort and endurance. Featuring The North Face® FlashDry™ technology, microporous particles improve and accelerate the removal of excess moisture from the skin, allowing drier and more comfortable performance for longer, in a range of weather conditions. Body-mapped ventilation ensures key areas of the body are kept warm, whilst others are able to shed unwanted heat preventing overheating and excess sweating. With reflective logos for extra security on night and low level visibility runs, go the distance in The North Face® Men's GTD Short Sleeved.
- Natural wicking properties and anti-odour, ultraviolet protection system
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logos
body: 289 g/m2 88% polyester, 12% elastane jersey
panel: 140 g/m2 90% polyester, 10% elastane mesh
Inseam/Center Back Length
The North Face Sportswear Sizings
|Neck Size (1)||14½"||15½"||16½"||17"||18½"|
|Sleeve Length - from center back (5)||33"-34"||34"-35"||35"-36"||36"-37"||37"-38"|
1. NECK: Measure the neck circumference where a standard button type collar might be fastened.
2. CHEST: Measure the chest circumference at the fullest point keeping the tape horizontal around the body.
3. WAIST: Measure the waist circumference at the smallest part of the waist, often at or above the belly button, keeping the tape horizontal around the body.
4. HIP: Measure the hip circumference at the fullest part of the seat, keeping the tape horizontal around the body.
5. SLEEVE LENGTH: Measure the distance from the prominent bone at center back neck, across the shoulder, over the bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question