When a change in the weather is extreme - the versatile, 3-in-1, waterproof/windproof Tres Parka keeps one from switching coats midseason. The 2-layer 100% polyester stretch-twill jacket has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellant) finish and a recycled polyester lining. The shell also features a 2-way full zip with storm flap, a tall, zip-through stand-up collar, an adjustable snap-on hood and zippered handwarmer and internal security pockets. The zip-out interior coat features ultrawarm 600-fill goose-down insulation and chevron quilting for added appeal, with invisible-zip handwarmer pockets. Both have princess seaming for a contoured fit. Wear the down jacket alone or pair it with shell for the ultimate warm, waterproof package. Length falls above the knee.
- Versatile 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated parka offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/ breathable, windproof shell with a warm zip-out parka insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down parka has chevron quilting
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill shell, with recycled polyester lining
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar; opens flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; welted front handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Above-the-knee length
- 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated parka: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1276 g (45 oz)
- Made in China.
Material2-layer H2No® shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging fabric liner to protect the waterproof barrier making them very comfortable and warm, even against the skin. 2-layer shell fabrics are versatile alternatives when you don't need the lightest or most durable shell available.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Women's Sizing Information
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Patagonia Tres Parka Womens
- From Jenny Ingham at 8/08/12 10:53 AM
- Any colours other than black
- Hello Jenny,
Yes this does come in another colour. Its is on the website. if you look closley at the images the small image on the left is a different colour. It is called french roast, if you click on the image it will bring up a bigger image of the jacket.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No