An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool-to-cold conditions and keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene® 3 Midweight is the most versatile of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, these bottoms are soft and compressible and have a smooth knit face that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a flat mesh-backed waistband and a gusseted crotch. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 65% recycled; heathers: 51% recycled; stripes: 56% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 173 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Women's Sizing Information
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44 1/2|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question