The new Therm-a-Rest Luxury Map regular self-inflating mattress features an improved sleep surface that uses variable densities of die-cut foam for support and warmth where it's needed most.
- This series is created for campers whose greatest interest is sleeping comfort; perfect for car campers, family campers and base campers
- In desiging the new pad, a digital pressure mapping technology was used to analyze a range of body types in varying sleep positions to identify common areas of pressure
- To reduce pressure (sore spots), foam padding is die-cut in high-pressure areas (such as hips) to decrease the foam density, hence softening the pressure points for comfort
- In low-pressure areas (such as knees) full-density foams provide increased cushioning, support and warmth where it's needed most
- Covered with stretch knit polyester fabric to increase comfort; durable non-slip textured polyester bottom keeps pad in place
|Sleeping pad type|
|Sleeping pad shape|
|Repair kit included|
|Stuff sack included|
|Pad length (in.)|
|Pad width (in.)|
|Pad thickness (in.)|
|Dimensions - metric|
|Weight - metric|
|Average weight? - metric|
|Average pad weight (oz.)|
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet