- Superior Hardwear: Several innovative pieces of hardware are used to increase the ease of setup and strength of Obi™ 2P.
- The DAC Jake’s Foot corner anchor system makes tent setup faster and easier. The main poles attach to the anchors by ball and socket. When the fly is attached, the Jake’s Feet act as cantilevers to pull the corners of the inner tent closer to the ground. The Jake’s Feet also allow you to set up your fly and poles without the inner tent to create a convenient tarp/shade shelter.
- The aluminum hubs at the front and rear of the tent allow multiple poles to intersect at a single point. This enables a unique pole architecture to be created that allow free-standing support while minimizing the total pole weight for the tent. The unique shape of the DAC pole clips makes them easy to use and more durable than standard pole clips.
Avg Minimum Weight: 3 lbs, 0 oz (1.4 kg)
Avg Packaged Weight: 3 lbs, 10 oz (1.6 kg)
“On the Fly”Weight: 2 lb, 4 oz (1.0 kg) [Fly, Poles, and Footprint only]
Packed Dimensions: 7.5” x 6“ dia. / 17” Pole Bag (19 x 15 cm / 43 cm )
Frame: 1 DAC 8.5 mm Featherlite® NSL
Shell Fabric: Mesh/20D PU Nylon
Fly Fabric: 20D PU Nylon
Floor Fabric: 30D PU Nylon
Floor Dimensions: 84” x 50” (213 x 127 cm)
Interior Height: 40” (102 cm)
Floor Area: 27 sq ft (2.5 sq m)
Vestibule Area: 14 sq ft (1.3 sq m)
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
- small & light & beautiful - with issues Review by KouleKafe
Performance Value Quality
- Light, very small pack size, beautiful design in all the details, quick to set up, sturdy in wind, nearly self-standing, nice to look out doors, sitting height just about OK, decent vestibules.
- The 'jakes foot' design is great, in my view. So is the zip design. Single pole is easy to use.
- ventilation in summer should be excellent and is OK for winter
- A beautiful real tent with a tiny weight and pack size.
- short (I am 1.80m and it's just about OK with mat and sleeping bag)
- narrow, inner walls sloping in (for 2 only if on good terms, and zero baggage inside)
- condensation: the lower third of the top end is a single-wall and the hood of my sleeping bag was really wet in the morning from there
- comes with 6 nice pegs, but needs 8 (the guyout at the top end is necessary to keep outer and inner from touching in rain
- gap of inner to outer too large on the side and top (despite connection), wasting inner space
- 'single wall' at top end, and (to a lesser degree) foot end (if only the outer would come down some 20cm more there ... In wet and cold conditions condensation (from the ground and from you) will run down the inside of an outer tent. With a single wall construction, you get this *inside* the tent, even with good ventilation. (I'm so glad I didn't buy a Black Diamond HiLite!) (Posted on 28/01/13)
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet