The Leatherman Charge ALX, in addition to all its other features, adds an aggressive cutting hook on the back of the serrated blade. Rip through tough materials like seatbelts, linoleum and leather with no problem. Get your hands around the Charge ALX's unbeatable ergonomic grip, outside-accessible blades and premium materials like 154CM and 6061-T6 anodized aluminum.
All Locking Features
Two Large Bit Drivers
One-Hand Operable Features
MATERIALS: Body: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum
Tools: 420HC Stainless Steel
CLOSED LENGTH: 10 cm
PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH: 7.37 cm
WEIGHT: 235 g
1. Needlenose Pliers - A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
2. Regular Pliers - A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
3. Hard-wire Cutters - Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
4. Wire Cutters - 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
6. Wire Stripper - A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
7. 154CM Knife
8. 420HC Serrated Knife - A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
9. Saw - A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
10. Cutting Hook - An all purpose cutting tool for safely cutting tape, cord, tape, seatbelts and other materials.
11. Ruler (8 in | 19 cm) - A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters.
12. Can Opener - A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
13. Bottle Opener - A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
14. Wood/Metal File - A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
15. Diamond-coated File
16. Large Bit Driver (I)
17. Large Bit Driver (II)
18. Small Bit Driver
19. Lanyard Ring
CLOSED LENGTH: 10 cm
PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH: 7.37 cm
For expected delivery dates please use the Australian Post Shipping Calculator to find out if your order will arrive on time:
- 1.Enter 'from': PARRAMATTA NSW 2150
- 2.Enter "To": your delivery details
- 3.Click 'GO'
- 4.View Express Post or Parcel Post Delivery time estimate.
For questions please call the customer service line at 1300 654 259
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $99, excludes Express Shipping. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use a variety of Shipping Methods depending on your location, the item’s size, weight and dimensions. We will endeavor to use the most efficient method available to us at the time of dispatch that best serves your address or requirements. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post, Startrack Express, Couriers Please and Fastway couriers. For all shipping methods, tracking numbers are provided for trackability and traceability via order shipment email notifications.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order to any of the Paddy Pallin stores selected below. This gives you convenient in-store access to hundreds of items - many of which are not always available in our stores.
Available only from these stores:
Melbourne - 360 Little Bourke St VIC
Ringwood - 88 Maroondah Hwy VIC
Canberra - 11 Lonsdale St ACT
Sydney - 507 Kent St - NSW
Miranda - 587 Kingsway - NSW
Parramatta - 16 Hunter St - NSW
Fortitude Valley - 108 Wickham St - QLD
Perth - 884 Hay St - WA
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
$17.95 As low as: $17.95
$269.95 As low as: $269.95