Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press
- * Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- * Insulated Cozy with Handle
- * 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- * Secure Connection with Stove
- * Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- * Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- * Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- * Folding Canister Stand
|Weight||15.25 oz / 432 g|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||4.5 minutes|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts|
For expected delivery dates please use the Australian Post Shipping Calculator to find out if your order will arrive on time:
- 1.Enter 'from': PARRAMATTA NSW 2150
- 2.Enter "To": your delivery details
- 3.Click 'GO'
- 4.View Express Post or Parcel Post Delivery time estimate.
For questions please call the customer service line at 1300 654 259
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $99, excludes Express Shipping. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use a variety of Shipping Methods depending on your location, the item’s size, weight and dimensions. We will endeavor to use the most efficient method available to us at the time of dispatch that best serves your address or requirements. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post, Startrack Express, Couriers Please and Fastway couriers. For all shipping methods, tracking numbers are provided for trackability and traceability via order shipment email notifications.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order to any of the Paddy Pallin stores selected below. This gives you convenient in-store access to hundreds of items - many of which are not always available in our stores.
Available only from these stores:
Melbourne - 360 Little Bourke St VIC
Ringwood - 88 Maroondah Hwy VIC
Canberra - 11 Lonsdale St ACT
Sydney - 507 Kent St - NSW
Miranda - 587 Kingsway - NSW
Parramatta - 16 Hunter St - NSW
Fortitude Valley - 108 Wickham St - QLD
Perth - 884 Hay St - WA
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
$239.95 As low as: $239.95
$119.96 As low as: $119.95
$90.97 $129.95As low as: $90.97
$95.95 As low as: $95.95