- Easy Setup: Simply stake out each of Meta™2P's anchor points and insert/expand your trekking poles until the tent is properly tensioned. Oversized grommets locate the tips of your trekking poles (not included) and reinforced areas at the top of the tent receive the pole handles. A total of eight anchor points keep Meta™2P nailed to the ground, vented, and ready to face all conditions.
- Venting: A combination of venting options in Meta™ 2P help combat condensation and promote good air circulation. Head and foot vents can be deployed by staking out the reflective guy-out cord at the side of the tent. Reinforced hoops keeps the upper vents open at all times, allowing low-to-high ventilation. The upper vent construction is fully seam taped and stays waterproof in all weather. Even when the vestibules are fully closed, strategic catenary cuts allow air movement under the vestibule and into the tent.
- Vestible Options: Meta™2P gives you all-weather versatility. When the skies are clear, both vestibule doors can be rolled back to expose the full mesh wall. When rain isn't a concern, but you need protection from the wind, keep one side of the vestibule rolled up and the other side deployed. In rainy weather, deploy both sides forfull protection from the elements. Two doors and two vestibules eliminate jostling for position and gear storage.
- 20D Fabric: NEMO’s ultralight 20D fabric was made for adventures where every gram matters. Engineered to yield the perfect balance of tear strength, waterproofness, abrasion-resistance,and weight, this 20D high tenacity PU-coatednylon ripstop is one of the most advanced textiles in the market.
- Watertight Compression Sack: Having your tent in a watertight stuff sack means it won’t take on water weight if it’s in your backpack while you’re hiking in the rain, or if it’s in your kayak when you roll your boat. Alternatively,if you have to pack your tent wet, it will help keep the rest of the gear in your pack dry.
- Included accessories: Dry bag style stuff sack, stakes, repair kit. Trekking poles not included.
Avg Minimum Weight: 2 lbs, 15 oz (1.3 kg)
Avg Packaged Weight: 3 lbs, 9 oz (1.6 kg)
Packed Dimensions: 5" × 7" dia. (13 × 18 cm)
Frame: 2 Trekking Poles (not included)
Shell Fabric: Mesh / 20D PU Nylon
Vestibule Fabric: 20D PU Nylon
Floor Fabric: 30D PU Nylon
Floor Dimensions: 96" × 53" (244 × 135 cm)
Interior Height: 43" (109 cm)
Floor Area: 37 ft² (3.5 m²)
Vestibule Area: 22 ft² (2.0 m²)
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.