When Paddy Pallin started this business in 1930, he didn’t have much – just a love of the outdoors and a thirst for his next great adventure. Over his long life he enjoyed hundreds of these journeys with his family and his colleagues, and today that 80 year tradition of shared experience is still the heartbeat of our business. Nobody knows more about trekking and adventure travel than the team at Paddy Pallin. We don’t just talk the talk. We walk the walk. But that’s not all. We bash the boots, we punish the packs and we push the limits of every product we sell. Because it’s only through our experience that we can help make the most of our customer’s experience.
Employment opportunities with Paddy Pallin:
Fortitude Valley, QLD - Casual:
Our Fortitude Valley store is looking for an enthusiastic casual staff member with outdoor and travel experience. If you’d like to apply please drop your CV (with cover letter detailing your relevant experience) in to the store manager. If this isn’t possible you can email it to [email protected].
- Must enjoy working with people.
- Love of and active participant in many of the outdoor pursuits we cater for.
- Strong retail office administration and organizational skills.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain superior level of customer service
- Handling cash
- Must be able to work a variable schedule to meeting the needs of the business, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Thank you for taking interest in employment with Paddy Pallin. If you would like to submit a letter of interest for any positions not listed here, please email to: [email protected]
"IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD, TAKE IT"