Combining weatherproof durability with contemporary styling, heads will turn whenever you wear your hooded Patagonia Arborist Trench Coat. Made from recycled polyester that features a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, this stylish Trench keeps you dry and warm when foul weather abounds, plus the above-the-knee length enables great freedom of movement. Complete with two handwarmer pockets and a security internal pocket, the Arborist Trench raises the bar when it comes to great-looking outdoor clothing.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face; fully lined with polyester plain weave
- Lined hood with double-snap closure at neck
- 2-way front zipper with a storm flap that secures with snaps; side-seam ties wrap around and can be tied in the front or the back
- Zippered and welted handwarmer pockets secure with snaps; internal zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs adjust with 2-position snaps
- Curved front and rear princess seaming add contour and shape
- 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% all-recycled polyester with waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 728 g (25.7 oz)
Women's Sizing Information
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Patagonia Arborist Trench Jacket Womens
- From Irene at 4/07/12 10:29 AM
- Is this jacket suitable for bushwalking and is it fully rainproof?
- Hello Irene,
This Jacket is Fully waterproof it has Patagonia's H2No barrier technology which is the same high standard waterproofing system as Gore Tex.
As for Bushwalking this jacet is designed more as a lifestyle piece designed for City/Town Lief and not bushwalking.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No