The mid-calf length of these bottoms eases shin strain from stiff ski boots and steep fall lines. Made from our most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer fabric, they provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Capilene® 3 Midweight breathes easily, wicks moisture, stretches as you move, and dries quickly. The brushed interior increases warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth jersey exterior glides easily beneath layers. A brushed-elastic waistband soothes the skin; the gusseted crotch allows unimpeded mobility. Made from 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility; functional fly
- Boot cut: inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled) double-knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
Men's Sizing Information
|Women's Size Conversion||4-6||8-10||12-14||14-16||-||-|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. ins=inches/cm=centimeters
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30 inches, "regular" is 32 inches and "long" is 34 inches, unless otherwise noted.
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet