Made for a range of conditions fluctuating between climbable and tent-bound, this crew provides the fastest dry time of all our performance baselayer fabrics. Its open-knit construction breathes to keep you comfortable and wicks to keep you dry. With a rib-knit collar that's soft against your skin, offset side seams, and thumb loops for secure hand coverage. Made of 3.6-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester, with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 20-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy, and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Drop-tail hem; long enough to tuck in
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.6-oz (122-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (solids: 59% recycled; heathers: 43% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 122 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
Women's Sizing Information
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44 1/2|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question