Versatility is the name of the game with the Great Horn 3 in 1 Parka from Patagonia. Featuring a tough 2-layer shell and cosy zip-out liner jacket, this parka can be worn either as a standalone shell, standalone liner or the shell and liner together as one high performance barrier against foul weather. The outer shell boasts a waterproof/
breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish for superb comfort and protection from the elements, whilst the zip-out liner is lightweight, breathable and insulated with warm Thermogreen® 100% polyester.
- Versatile hooded wind- and weather-resistant Deluge® DWR- (durable water repellent) treated polyester herringbone exterior shell with an insulated zip-out jacket
- Parka has a 2-way zip, stand-up collar, fleece-lined chin flap and inner collar and a storm flap with hidden snap closure
- Pockets: Parka has two welted, zippered chest; two flapped snap-closure on lower torso with microfleece-lined side-entry
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord hem that adjusts internally
- Parka has a removable, fully adjustable hood
- Zip-out jacket attaches to parka with center-front zippers and snapped loops at cuffs and back neck
- Insulated, quilted zip-out jacket features two microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets, internal zipper left-chest pocket and internal drop-in mesh pocket; shell is lower hip length and insulated jacket is hip length
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester herringbone with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulated zip-out jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1315 g (46.4 oz)
Material2-layer H2No® shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging fabric liner to protect the waterproof barrier making them very comfortable and warm, even against the skin. 2-layer shell fabrics are versatile alternatives when you don't need the lightest or most durable shell available.
The H2No® Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. The H2No fabric package is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape – keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.
Men's Sizing Information
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet