Boasting stretchy, windproof fleece on the outside and beautifully soft high loft fleece on the inside, the R4® Jacket from Patagonia is designed to keep you toasty warm when you’re out and about in chilly weather. The breathable R2® grid interior also offers superior moisture-management to wick perspiration away from your skin - great for when you’re hiking, climbing or on the move around town. Warm enough on its own on cool days, it also works as an ideal layer underneath a shell jacket for extra warmth and protection.
- Fabric: 13-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 100% polyester with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R2® grid interior
- R4® fabric is windproof, superwarm and stretchy
- Regulator® Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces seam bulk on center front zippers and pockets
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Pockets: two handwarmers and one chest secure with zippers
- Interior wind flap prevents chill through the center front zipper
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Weight: 629 g, 22.2 oz
|Neck||14-14 1/2"||15-15 1/2"||15 1/2-16"||16 1/2-17"||17-17 1/2"||17 1/2-18"|
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet