For wetter and colder climates. This model is based on the I-Explore 3 but differs in that it has an all-fabric inner tent, designed to handle cold conditions and to exclude spindrift snow or dust. Mesh panels in the upper part of the two doors have simple zip-down fabric covers. Made for institutional use such as for outdoor ed contexts but also great for family camping the tent models heavy-duty zips and original WE easy maintenance features.This is an excellent trekking and general purpose tent for cold and wet climates. It is easy to set-up, has twin access and vestibules, cross-ventilation and space for three adults.
- 4-season, 2/3 person tent with double vestibules.
- Inner-Pitch-First / Integral Pitch
- Min Wt 3.53 kg
- Packed Wt 3.83 kg
- Floor Dimensions: 2.1m long x 1.6m wide
- Outer Tent Fabric: 75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000mm PE back coating.
- Outer Tent Colour: Eucalypt Green.
- Inner Tent: Light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon walls, Black 40d nylon mesh screen panels on upper 40% of doors with fabric cover curtains.
- Floor: Suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000mm HH PE coating.
- Poles: 3 x 7071-T6 HT aluminium, 10.2mm, insert-tube type.
- Pegs: 6 x Hooked top HT Aluminium pin type.
Paddy Pallin Shipping
& Returns Policy
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AEST), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 4 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require faster turn-round of an order please contact us. All orders are shipped using Australia Post Parcel service. Express shipping does not express dispatch turnaround, only transit times. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order or must have the ‘Track n’ Trace’ service please contact us by email or phone.
Free Australia wide standard shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. Australia Post services are used for all domestic deliveries. Most orders are sent by eParcel and this allows you to ‘Track n’ Trace’ your delivery.
We ship internationally to over 30 countries: All international orders are shipped using DHL Express. Shipping rates are calculated and displayed at the checkout. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet