Alpha AR Jacket Women's Online Only
For mountaineering and serious alpine pursuits, the Arc'teryx Women's Alpha AR Jacket is hard to beat. The hardshell of choice for many of the world's top mountain athletes, the Alpha AR Gore-Tex Jacket is designed for durability and weather-protection without sacrificing movement. If you're looking for an alpine jacket to last you through the years, the Alpha AR is an investment worth making.
The Alpha AR Jacket is an intelligently designed hardshell designed for a wide range of alpine situations. Two types of GORE-TEX PRO – Most Rugged and Most Breathable Technologies – combine to deliver outstanding durability and exceptional comfort. The helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full protection, a RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations, crossover chest pockets are easy to access, and pit zips add ventilation.
Redesign includes updated fabric to GORE-TEX PRO with Most Breathable and Most Rugged Technologies, RECCO® reflector and custom TPU zipper pulls.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
- N40d Most Breathable GORE-TEX PRO is supple and lightweight; Most Rugged reinforcements increase durability
Design & Fit
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Slight drop hem
- Internal zippered pocket
- Two external volume pleated chest pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ Zipper Sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced hood, shoulders and forearms
- RECCO® reflector hidden in hood brim
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Dynasty colourway
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Expedition
- 340 g / 12 oz
- Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 69 cm / 27.2 in
- N40d Most Breathable 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.