Beta AR Jacket Men's
If you're only going to own one hardshell jacket, the Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR Gore-Tex Jacket is the one to get. Incredibly tough and weather-proof, the Beta is durable enough for climbing and mountaineering, breathable enough for hiking and cycling, and stylish enough to wear as a rain jacket around the city. The Beta's expertly designed helmet-compatible hood means this jacket can be cinched down tight against the wind, with or without a helmet.
Packable, breathable, durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology - a next-gen material we developed in collaboration with Gore - delivers maximum durability. The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
The redesign includes updated fabric to GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology, RECCO® reflector and updates to the hood and collar for improved fit.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeps jacket light and supple
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Longer length for additional coverage
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Updated hood and collar for improved fit
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Stand up collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hardwearing N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforces high wear areas
- RECCO® reflector in the collar
- Dope dyed Kingfisher colourway
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 77 cm / 30.4 in
460 g / 1 lb
- N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - reinforcements
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.