Creston Pant Women's Clearance
Lightweight and highly breathable, the Arc'teryx Women's Creston Pants are the ideal women's summer hiking pants. Durable, quick-drying, and full-length for sun protection, these stylish hiking pants are perfect for summer adventures, travel, and city use. Made with a lightweight, warp stretch plain weave fabric that is durable and highly air permeable, the Creston is designed for hot days. Five pockets elevate the versatility while articulated knees and stretch gusset enhance freedom of movement and comfort.
- Air permeable
- Abron™ warp stretch plain weave fabric is durable and highly air permeable
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Stretch gusset for freedom of movement and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low profile waist design with belt loops
- Right side seam pocket with invisible zip
- Two reinforced back patch pockets
- Two open hand pockets
- Abron™— 90% nylon, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Weight:240 g / 8.5 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Straight leg
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.