Lefroy Pant 32" Men's
A technical pant designed for hiking and trekking in warm weather, the Lefroy combines purpose-driven design with a relaxed look and feel. Durable – and exceptionally breathable – the Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is light, comfortable, has excellent stretch. The fit is trim and clean, and articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement. Five pockets – including a low-profile zippered one at the thigh – hold small essentials.
Updated with additional pockets and revised patterning for better fit and comfort.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Two rear pockets
- One zippered thigh cargo pocket
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fit:Trim fit, Straight leg
- Aequora AirPerm™ - 86% nylon, 14% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.