Thorium AR Hoody Men's Online Only
For around camp or around the city, the Arc'teryx Thorium AR men's down jacket is warm, sleek, and packs down small in your hiking pack or carry on. With better abrasion-resistance and moisture management than a standard puffer jacket, the Thorium AR is a favourite for hikers and climbers and can be clipped to a harness for multipitch routes. The Thorium’s regular fit is streamlined and layers easily under a hardshell in cold conditions. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down give incredible warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The outer is updated with durable and subtly textured Arato™ 30 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in the hood, cuffs and under the arms, areas prone to moisture. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body’s core. The Thorium is equipped with a synthetically insulated Stormhood™, two zippered pockets secure small essentials and updated to include an internal zipper pocket with a stuff sack.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Internal zippered pocket
- Two concealed zippered hand pockets
- Includes 2.5L stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
490 g / 1 lb 1.3 oz
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 30 - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European grey goose down (130 g-M)
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.