Paddy Pallin Shipping Policy
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $49!
excludes Express Shipping. Orders under $49 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use a variety of Shipping Methods depending on your location, the item’s size, weight and dimensions. We will endeavor to use the most efficient method available to us at the time of dispatch that best serves your address or requirements. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post, Startrack Express, and DHL. For all shipping methods, tracking numbers are provided for trackability and traceability via order shipment email notifications.
International orders: Only DHL Express is used for all international orders.
All orders are processed and dispatched between Monday and Friday, except NSW public holidays. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days, usually sooner, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order please contact us by email or phone. To estimate delivery time, view Australia Posts Express network here.
Our Order Process:
1. Place your order for your next exciting adventure.
2. An automatic email confirmation of your order is sent to you with costs shown for all items you have ordered.
3. Your order is received by our Paddy Pallin Mail and Online order team based in our Parramatta location. Please note: when you place an order after 9am Friday (NSW time) or over the weekend your order will not dispatch until Monday.
4. Our team collects the items in your order, sourcing from either stock available on site, from one of our stores or from the relevant supplier. This can take up to 2 business days but is usually faster.
5. If an item you have ordered isn't available because of system errors (we're not infallible!) you will be advised via email or phone about organising a substitution or cancellation. It is possible for such an email to end up in your spam/junk box so do keep an eye out after you place an order. You will be refunded for any item no longer in stock.
6. Your order is packed. Please note: to ensure we deliver in a timely manner, some orders or partial orders are shipped from another Paddy Pallin store directly to you.
7. Your parcel is picked up by the most appropriate carrier.
8. An email to confirm that your order has been shipped is sent to you. This will include a tracking number for your parcel. You can then visit the Australia Post website for domestic orders or DHL website for international orders to track your parcel.
9. Your order arrives within our carriers general delivery times.
The delivery times provided are an estimate only. While Paddy Pallin will make every effort to ensure delivery within the timeframe (see International Postage Details below for overseas orders), factors such as public holidays and peak delivery times may not always allow this to be possible. This includes any customs-related delays international orders may experience.
If any of your items are not in stock, we will need to order them from our warehouse and delivery may take longer. If we expect your order to arrive outside of these times you will be notified by phone and/or email.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed after 9am (NSW time) will not be processed until the next working day. This applies to both Australian and international orders.
International Postage Details:
All prices stated are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are GST of 10% inclusive. Orders shipped outside of Australia will not include the 10% GST and total cost of your order will be adjusted at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Importing
When sending an order outside of Australia, the buyer and/or recipient is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. Due to international postal regulations Paddy Pallin will declare the order as ‘goods’ and declare the exact value. Please do not ask us to alter the declaration forms as ‘gifts’ as this is against the law. Recipients should be aware that orders shipped to addresses outside of Australia may be subject import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Paddy Pallin takes no responsibility for any charges associated with customs clearance; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore it is recommended that buyers contact their local customs office for further information.
Paddy Pallin uses DHL Express to delivery to all countries within 3-7 days. The estimated time of arrival for orders does not take into consideration delays associated with custom clearance procedures. For DHL shipping rates, please refer to our shipping quote calculator in the shopping basket. Parcels over 1kg will incur additional charges that must be met by the purchaser before order can be shipped. Our customer service team will advise these additional charges before shipping the order.
For products shipped internationally, please note that some manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
Returns & Replacements
The above terms also apply to the shipment of any replacement product that might be shipped if there is a problem with the original shipment. If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. For additional information please contact us by phone or email.
If you wish to exchange or return your online purchase, please fill out the returns form found here. Please ensure the returns form is completed and placed inside your package box prior to returning your item.