E-Giftcard Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards, including e-Gift cards, can be redeemed at any participating Paddy Pallin store, online at paddypallin.com.au, by phone or mail. You need both the card number and PIN to complete the redemption. Select ‘Gift card’ as your payment method when you checkout online. Multiple Gift cards can be used and in conjunction with other forms of payment if the goods exceed the Gift card amount.
- Gift cards are partially redeemable. Within the card’s validity period, any available balance can be used for multiple purchases. However, any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Gift cards become active at the point of purchase. They are valid for 36 months from the date of purchase.
- E-Gift cards are delivered via email. They are delivered within an hour of purchase or on the selected future date at time. The card number and PIN are contained in the email that delivers the card to the recipient.
- Gift Cards by post are shipped by standard delivery methods. Express shipping methods are available at time of checkout. Gift cards are only shipped within Australia. International customers will have to purchase e-Gift cards.
- Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. Not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged. Any unused amount after the expiry date will not be refunded or credited. Gift Cards are not reloadable.
- Gift cards can not be used to purchase Gift cards.