Freeflex Metro Pant Women's
Breathable, comfortable, and casually styed, the Kuhl Freeflex Metro Women's Pants are perfect for active pursuits or lazy days. Whether you're wearing them as hiking pants or loungewear, the Freeflex Metros offer a flattering fit and enough stretch to keep you going through any activity. From trail to train, commute comfortably in the FREEFLEX™ METRO women's everyday pant. Lightweight, wicking and quick-dry, innovative FREEFLEX™ fabric stretches without spandex so these pants won't sag or bag over time. The wide pull-on waistband is extremely comfortable and can be adjusted with external drawcord.
- 2 front zip conceal zip pockets with internal cell phone pocket
- Chino style back pockets
- Wide pull-on waistband with internal drawcord
- Bottom leg opening: 11”
- Luxuriously soft, mechanical stretch and moisture-wicking
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Technical travel pants that provide comfort wherever the adventure takes you
- Fabric 1: FREEFLEX 50% Polyester, 50% New Polyester | 152 GSM
- Fabric 2: (Waistband) 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex | 220 GSM
- Machine wash cold with like colors, no bleach, tumble dry low
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.