Kuhl Spyfire Jacket Women's Clearance
One look at the KÜHL Spyfire Jacket and you realize it's different by design, construction and features than any other down sweater that has come before it. The Spyfire Series combines unique fabrics, precision design, and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
Three unique fabrics differentiate the Spyfire series, and each fabric is engineered for a specific purpose. Constructed of 20 denier, full dull Nylon yarn, lightweight Mikrotex™ down-proof fabric boasts superior softness and high tear strength. The DWR finish provides additional protection for everyday wear.
Strategically placed Tufflx™ self-overlay on body front and sleeves provide extra protection from the elements. A durable, woven stretch softshell, Tufflex has a brushed back, repels water, and dries quickly with DWR. For added durability, the yoke collar stand and zipper garage also feature DWR softshell overlay.
Lightweight, knit underarm gussets allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures. The RDS sourced 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
The precision 3D fit naturally follows your body’s shape, and the intricate construction eliminates binding typically found on the inside seams of jackets. Built with different sized baffles, the Spyfire Jacket boasts superior warmth where you need it. The large baffles at the body front, back and top sleeves provide core warmth, while the smaller baffles on the side panels and under the sleeves provide a contoured fit and reduce bulk for better layering under a heavier shell.
The Spyfire Jacket features 2 reverse coil hand pockets and left sleeve pocket with custom zipper pulls and an inside mesh pocket. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ centre front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight and features ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark.
- Fabric 1: main body: MIKROTEX™ 100% Nylon DWR | 1.1 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Fabric 2: TuffleX™ 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex DWR| 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Fabric Insulation: 100% Goose Down 800-fill
- Approximate down quantity size small: 101 G | 3.6 OZ
- Approximate garment weight size small: 340 G | 12 OZ
- 800-fill Goose Down (RDS certified)
- Lightweight, 20-denier, high tear strength body fabric with DWR
- Unique 4-fabric design with an articulated fit
- Large baffles at body front, back and top sleeves for warmth
- Smaller baffles at side body and under sleeves for less bulk
- Strategically placed self overlay on body front and sleeves for extra protection from the elements
- Knit underarm gussets for breathability and stretch
- DWR softshell yoke collar stand and zipper garage overlay for durability
- Metaluxe centre front zipper with an ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
- Reverse coil hand and left arm sleeve pockets with custom zipper pulls
- Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets for zipper snag resistance
- Elastic binding cuff openings
- Zippered sleeve and inside pocket
- Centre front zipper length: 26” (Falls to the hip)
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.