Tent Pole Repair Sleeve - 2 Pack
DAC Pole Repair Sleeve 2 pack. These strong, lightweight pole repair sleeves will fit poles of up to 11mm diameter.
Instructions for use:
1. Slide repair sleeve over broken section of pole.
2. Centre repair sleeve over break.
3. Tape both ends of repair sleeve in place ensuring tape overlaps repair sleeve & pole. If tape is not available, wedge repair sleeve in place.
To repair a break between pole hubs on Mont Moondance tents, cut shock cord inside poles & follow instructions above. Tying cut shock cord back together is not essential but is suggested.
• Make emergency repairs on poles up to 11mm diameter
• 130mm long
• 11g each
• Made by DAC on behalf of Mont
• Includes bonus ~38cm length of 1.5mm accessory cord (used to secure repair sleeves to display card)
• Display card includes instructions for use
|Suitable For||Poles up to 11 MM diameter|
|Weight||11 G (Each)|
|Quantity||2 per pack|
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.