Helium 300 Sleeping Bag -1°C
If super lightweight walking or ski touring is the thing for you then the Mont Helium sleeping bag series is an ideal choice. Impressively light, surprisingly compact and exceptionally warm by way of 800+ loft down.
Minimise your load on your next bush walk with a Helium 300 sleeping bag. Outstanding warmth in an ultra compact package ideally suited to cool weather, three season camping in temperatures as low as -1ºC New shell fabric and down fill on the latest Helium production mean higher performance and less weight than ever. Durable 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count Nylon weighing only 26g/m2 with a hot-rolled-cire treatment to prevent down leakage and increase durability. A new 800+ loft white duck down fill with DWR Loft treatment adds greater resilience, higher loft and better warmth in damp conditions.
- DWR Loft treatment on down keeps down lofting higher for longer in damp conditions
- Box walled construction for warmth and weight efficiency
- Radial Arc Baffle System on horizontal baffles maximises loft height & warmth
- Differential cut reduces the potential for cold spot compression
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around your head
- Oven door foot venting system for temperature regulation
- Tuck stitching for increased durability of baffles
- Baffles sewn with Hydrophobic Epic thread which prevents moisture from wicking inside the shell
- YKK Full length side and foot zips to increase versatility
- Left and right hand models can be zipped together
- Oversized 3D draft tube prevents heat loss along zip
- Nylon 210 denier laminated anti-snag tape runs along zip
- Supplied with ultralight siliconised nylon stuff sack and large storage bag with printed care instructions
Weight: 680g / 300g fill
Season: 3 Season
- Men and/or warm sleeper: -1°C
- Women and/or cold sleeper: 4°C
- Shell: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Lining: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Insulation: 800+ loft premium RDS white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
Packed size: 15 x 29 cm
Zip side: Left or Right on Standard size
Zip configuration: Side and Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip.
Free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $99!
For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee of $9 applies.
Our trusted shipping partners are Australia Post, Couriers Please and TNT (FedEx). Please note, our online orders are only dispatched by our team Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
We offer free Click & Collect in our stores, in as little as 4 hours! Click the “Find in store” button above, or select Click & Collect as your delivery option at the checkout to confirm item availability and pick up times.
We ship Australia wide and to New Zealand. For more information regarding Shipping, please click here.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear.
You are able to return your online orders in store or by posting the items back to us. For more information, including the Online Returns Form, please see our Returns Page.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lifetime Club Membership