Helium 450 XL Sleeping Bag -7°C
The Mont Helium 450 XL -7°C Sleeping Bag is perfect for tall hikers who want to keep their pack light. At under 1kg, this warm and roomy ultralight down sleeping bag is perfect for UL hikers up to 6'6". The Helium 550 XL is an extra large sleeping bag for users up to 200cm tall. From coastal ranges to sub alpine areas the 550 is suitable for temperatures as low as -7ºC (for a warm sleeper) or open it out flat in warmer weather. Maximise your pack space with a compact, lightweight and versatile Helium 550 XL sleeping bag.
New shell fabric and down fill on the latest Helium production mean higher performance and less weight than ever. Durable 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count Nylon weighing only 26g/m2 with a hot-rolled-cire treatment to prevent down leakage and increase durability. A new 800+ loft white duck down fill with DWR Loft treatment adds greater resilience, higher loft and better warmth in damp conditions.
- Weight: 975g
- Down Fill Weight: 550g
- Down: 800+ loft white down Unsure about down?
- Down treatment: DWR Loft
- Shell Fabric: 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count, ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Intended Use: Bushwalking
- EN 13537 Temperature Rating: Women's Comfort -1ºC. Men's Limit -7ºC. T Extreme -24ºC*
- Maximum User Height: 200cm
- Maximum Shoulder Circumference: 170cm
To compare Mont Sleeping Bags see the Sleeping Bag Performance Guide
*EN 13537 T Extreme is a survival rating only. Do not rely on this rating for general use!
- Filled with 550g of 800+ loft premium white down
- DWR Loft treatment on down keeps down lofting higher for longer in damp conditions
- Outer shell made from ultralight Nylon, 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count, down proof, 26g/m2
- Inner shell made from 15 denier down proof Nylon
- Box walled construction for warmth and weight efficiency
- Radial Arc Baffle System maximises baffle loft height
- Differential cut reduces the potential for cold spot compression
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around your head
- Oven door foot venting system for temperature regulation
- Tuck stitching for increased durability of baffles
- Baffles sewn with Hydrophobic Epic thread which prevents moisture from wicking inside the shell
- YKK Full length side and foot zips to increase versatility
- Left and right hand models can be zipped together
- Oversized 3D draft tube prevents heat loss along zip
- Nylon 210 denier laminated anti-snag tape runs along zip
- Supplied with ultralight siliconised nylon stuff sack and large storage bag with printed care instructions
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.