Krypton 2 Person Tent
From summit camping in Tasmania to thru-hiking in New Zealand, the Mont Krypton is destined for epic multi-day adventures. This robust 4-season tent will protect you from whatever the elements throw at you. Specifically designed to take on the harshest conditions, the Krypton features an aerodynamic nose and pentagonal footprint that allow it to hold up to strong winds. A convenient integral pitching system will keep your inner dry even whilst you set up in driving rain or snow.
Made with ultra durable materials including a 40 denier 100% waterproof PU laminated tub floor, and a 30 denier ripstop 2,000mm waterhead fly fabric, this is a tent you can rely on to get you through the toughest days on the trail. And in milder conditions, 3 ventilation points provide increased airflow. An impressive weight for a 4-season tent at just 2.6kg, it won’t take up precious grams in your pack, whilst 2.95㎡ floor space accommodates 2 people comfortably.
Wherever you’re headed, whatever the weather - the Krypton is the tent for the adventure addicts among us.
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 2 nose and 1 roof vents for extra ventilation
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- 2 dimensioanal gutter flap protects zip and enhances drainage
- Triple slider internal doors
- 3 large internal pockets
- 5 internal hanging points for storage
- 3-point-attachment guy rope at rear and 2-point-attachment on the nose
- Additional reflective guy cords
- Reinforced laminated fly anchors points
- Emergency pole repair sleeve
- Krypton Footprint also available for greater water and abrasion protection
- Integral pitch
Need more protection? Improve the performance and prolong the life of your tent floor with the Krypton Tent Footprint.
- Packed Weight: 2600 g
- Minimum Weight (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs): 2405 g
- Inner Upper Material: Mesh and 20 denier ripstop Nylon
- Floor Material: 25,000mm+ WaterBloc™ PU Laminated 40 denier Nylon
- Fly Material: 30 denier ripstop Nylon, silicon DWR outside, 2000mm PU coating inside
- Poles: 3 piece DAC 9.6mm Featherlite NSL Poles
- Packed Size: 44cm x 18cm
- Floor Dimensions (W x L x H): 130cm x 248cm x 108cm
- Floor Area: 2.95m2
- Floor Waterhead: 25,000mm+
- Fly Waterhead: 2,000mm
Pegs: 12 (8g each)
Design Type: Freestanding
Free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $99!
For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee of $9 applies.
Our trusted shipping partners are Australia Post, Couriers Please and TNT (FedEx). Please note, our online orders are only dispatched by our team Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
We offer free Click & Collect in our stores, in as little as 4 hours! Click the “Find in store” button above, or select Click & Collect as your delivery option at the checkout to confirm item availability and pick up times.
We ship Australia wide and to New Zealand. For more information regarding Shipping, please click here.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear.
You are able to return your online orders in store or by posting the items back to us. For more information, including the Online Returns Form, please see our Returns Page.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lifetime Club Membership