Moondance 1FN 1 Person Tent
Striking the perfect balance between weight, durability, and comfort, the Mont Moondance 1FN is a reliable 3-4 season lightweight tent for all kinds of outdoor pursuits. Whether you’re hiking, bikepacking, or heading overseas - this do-it-all tent has you covered.
Weighing in at under 1.6kg and packing down to just 14x28cm in its compression sack (excluding the poleset), the Moondance 1FN is ideal for those who want to reduce their pack size or count every gram. This tent proves that you don’t have to sacrifice weight for liveability, however. With 25% more floorspace than an average one man tent, steep walls, and a wide ridge pole across the roof, you can comfortably lounge in the Moondance on evenings when the elements refuse to cooperate.
If there’s a chance of unfavourable conditions - this tent is a winner. The Moondance 1FN is designed with a full nylon interior to take on whatever Mother Nature throws at it. Made with the same durable waterproof 20 denier fly and PU-laminated nylon floor as the regular Moondance, the FN version replaces the mesh inner with 20-denier ripstop nylon. Providing better insulation, less condensation, and protection against wind-blown snow, the Moondance 1FN holds up in unpredictable weather and colder climates.
A reliable and easy-to-pitch backpacking tent, the Mont Moondance 1FN is the ultralight 3-4-season tent you need for solo adventuring.
- 1 person, sub-alpine 4 season, freestanding
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Full height 20 denier rip-stop Nylon interior
- Symmetrical design allows poles to attach to the inner at either end
- Non-directional pole hubs can face either direction for an easier pitch
- Spacious inside with an internal vestibule in addition to standard Fly vestibule
- 1 internal pocket & carabiner clip on ceiling
- Roof vent can be accessed internally
- Moondance 1 Footprint also available for greater water and abrasion protection
- Multipitch versatility: pitch an ultra-ultralight shelter using the Fly and Footprint only (Footprint sold separately)
- Includes Repair kit: fabric patches, emergency pole repair sleeve
Need more protection? Improve the performance and prolong the life of your tent floor with the Moondance 1-Person Tent Footprint.
Season: Sub Alpine 3-4 Season
Capacity: 1 Person
- Packed Weight: 1.525 kg
- Minimum Weight (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs): 1.365 kg
- Inner Upper Material: Full height 20 denier ripstop Nylon
- Floor Material: 25,000 mm+ waterhead WaterBloc™ PU Laminated 40 denier Nylon
- Fly Material: 20 denier ripstop Nylon, Silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside, 2000 mm waterhead
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL 9mm Poleset
- Packed Size: 28 x 14 cm diameter
- Collapsed Pole Length: 42 cm
- Floor Dimensions (W x L x H): 92/118 x 220 x 97 cm
- Floor Area: 2.31 m²
- Vestibules: 70 cm wide
- Vestibule Area: 0.77 m²
- Floor Waterhead: 25,000 mm+ WaterBloc
- Fly Waterhead: 2000 mm
Vestibules: 1 + 1 internal
Pegs: 10 x T-Bone Stakes with cord loop (9 g each)
Design Type: Freestanding
Footprint: Not included
Free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $99!
For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee of $9 applies.
Our trusted shipping partners are Australia Post, Couriers Please and TNT (FedEx). Please note, our online orders are only dispatched by our team Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
We offer free Click & Collect in our stores, in as little as 4 hours! Click the “Find in store” button above, or select Click & Collect as your delivery option at the checkout to confirm item availability and pick up times.
We ship Australia wide and to New Zealand. For more information regarding Shipping, please click here.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear.
You are able to return your online orders in store or by posting the items back to us. For more information, including the Online Returns Form, please see our Returns Page.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lifetime Club Membership