Spindrift XT 850 Sleeping Bag -19ºC
The Mont Spindrift XT 850 -19ºC Sleeping Bag is the ideal lightweight winter sleeping bag for snow camping, mountaineering, or ski touring. The Spindrift is EN Comfort Rated to -13ºC, but warm sleepers may be able to take it down to -19ºC for insulation on those truly cold alpine nights. With premium 850FP down, fantastic condensation management, and weighing in at only 1.4kg, the Spindrift is very much a top of the line alpine sleeping bag. The Spindrift XT 850, available in Standard, Women's & XL sizes, is an uncompromising sleeping bag designed for alpine & extreme cold conditions: Backcountry camping, polar expeditions & high altitude mountaineering.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The Spindrift XT series replaces the Specialist Boxfoot Series, with the Spindrift XT 850 model replacing the Zeal & Telemark models.
- Mummy shape with boxfoot for maximum efficiency
- Down distribution: 55% canopy 45% base
- Cross block baffles on torso prevent down shift between canopy & base
- Radial Arc Baffle System on horizontal baffles maximises baffle loft height & warmth
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Box walled chambers for warmth
- Twin interlocking down-filled draught tubes along zip retain heat
- Durable laminated Nylon anti-snag shield along zip
- Contoured hood with down-filled hood facing
- Unique Cordless Collar System wraps around shoulders without the need for a fiddly and uncomfortable drawcords
- Drawcords across chest and hood drawcord at top of hood
- Recessed drawcords provide comfortable, warmth retaining closures
- Toaster Pocket in boxfoot for air-activated heat pack
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Tuck stitched seams for superior seam strength, seam durability & water resistance
- Full length YKK side zip with dual sliders
- Includes siliconised-Nylon mechanical advantage compression stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
- Intended use: Expedition/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: -13°C / 9°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -19°C / -2°F
- Shell fabric: Hydronaute XT™
- Waterhead: 20,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (Breathability): 20,000g/m2/24hrs
- Lining fabric: Ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard size weight: 850g fill, 1430g total
- Standard compressed size: 21x28cm
- Down rating: 825-850 loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left side
- Zip configuration: Side zip only. YKK brand zip with dual sliders
- Colour: Charcoal/Fiesta Red/Black
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.