Lightweight but very supportive, the Osprey Atmos AG 65L Pack is a favourite for fast and light hikers who don't want to sacrifice comfort. With incredible breathability due to the mesh suspension panel, the Atmos men's hiking pack keeps you cool on hot trails. The 10L lid on this lightweight pack can also be removed to convert the 65L Atmos into a 55L pack for shorter trips.
The Atmos is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration. The innovative AntiGravity™ suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket™ for lidless use, the Atmos AG™ 65 is still the top contender. The Atmos is the perfect pack for those that value ventilation on hot summer hikes, the suspension panel keeps the entire back panel of the bag off your back helping you stay cool on the trail.
Our Anti-Gravity suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket to protect your gear and minimize weight.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle