Light to carry but very supportive, the Osprey Aura AG 50L Women's Pack is loved by ultralight hikers and petite women who find it hard to get a pack to fit. Incredibly adjustable and available in three different back lengths, the Aura women's hiking pack sits exactly where you want it so you can enjoy your days on the trail. The 10L lid on this pack is also removable, meaning you can convert the Aura into a 40L women's pack for fast and light adventures.
The Osprey Women's Aura AG™ 50 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration. The innovative AntiGravity™ suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket™ for lidless use, the Aura AG™ 50 is still the top contender. The Aura is the perfect pack for those that value ventilation on hot summer hikes, the suspension panel keeps the entire back panel of the bag off your back helping you stay cool on the trail.
Osprey's Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options.
LightWire™-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
ANTI-GRAVITY™ / FIT-ON-THE-FLYTM HIPBELT
Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort with an adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt
- Anti-Gravity™ suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle