Exploring the sandstone canyons of the desert, thwacking through routes filled with pokey brush and trees, or clearing wilderness trails with Pulaski ax in hand—this is what the women’s-specific Osprey Kyte 46 Pack was made for. Built with durable fabrics for demanding outdoor conditions and activities, the Kyte has all the features you need to enjoy the experience and get the job done. The integrated raincover deploys quickly to keep your gear dry, the rear stretch mesh shove-it pocket stores small items like a jacket for quick access, and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment makes it easy to free your hands without stopping to take your pack off. Like all of our packs, it also includes unparalleled fit and comfort. Built with sturdy nylon fabrics, and built to withstand whatever the backcountry throws at it. The perfect entry-level pack for those who are looking to keep their packload light on the trail for overnight or short multi-day hikes.
4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
FIT TO FUNCTION
The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Full-length vertical zippered side pocket