Tempest 34 Day Pack
The mid-volume women's-specific Tempest 34 is adept at overnight trips and ultralight ascents. An injection-moulded AirScape® back panel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt mean this pack moves with you on technical terrain. Featuring a top-loading main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets and a hydration reservoir sleeve, and a mounting option for trekking poles and an ice axe. Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
* Dual-zippered panel access to the main compartment
* Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
* Tuck-away ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
* Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
* Top panel zippered slash pocket
* LidLock bike helmet attachment
* Lower side compression straps
* Side stretch mesh pockets
* External hydration reservoir sleeve
* Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
* Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
* Blinker light attachment
* Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
* Adjustable bungee front panel storage
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape back panel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
* MAIN - bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
* ACCENT - bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
* BOTTOM - bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
Airscape Back Panel
Injection-moulded AirScape framesheet with die-cut foam provides a close-to-body stable fit while offering flexibility and ventilated airflow channels for active use Mesh-covered foam lumbar for lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
Bio Stretch Harness
Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement Spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides a breathable, comfortable contact surface Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
Bio Stretch Hipbelt
Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement Spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides a breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body
LOAD RANGE - 7 - 11 kg
|WM/L||2075 IN3 / 34 L||59H X 29W X 23D CM||1.143 KG|
|WXS/S||1953 IN3 / 32 L||54H X 29W X 23D CM||1.057 KG|
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.