Down Sweater Jacket Men's Clearance
The Patagonia Down Sweater Men's Jacket is a featherweight, superbly compressible warmth keeps you unfazed during springtime’s cold snaps. The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket sheds snow and wind. The 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked) remains stabilized with quilted-through construction; a drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked)
Free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $99!
For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee of $9 applies.
Our trusted shipping partners are Australia Post, Couriers Please and TNT (FedEx). Please note, our online orders are only dispatched by our team Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
We offer free Click & Collect in our stores, in as little as 4 hours! Click the “Find in store” button above, or select Click & Collect as your delivery option at the checkout to confirm item availability and pick up times.
We ship Australia wide and to New Zealand. For more information regarding Shipping, please click here.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear.
You are able to return your online orders in store or by posting the items back to us. For more information, including the Online Returns Form, please see our Returns Page.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lifetime Club Membership