Stretch Terre Planing Hoody Men's Clearance
Protecting you from the elements both in and out of the water, the Stretch Terre Planing Hoody is made from the same fast-drying fabric as our Stretch Planing Boardshorts. Its superlight, 100% recycled polyester has 2-way stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the fixed 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcords holds off sun and wind and has a snap tab for easy stowing when it’s not needed. The full-zip design has a single-pull drawcord hem, and durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place while paddling or kiting. Two self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets are secured with corrosion-proof zippers and have zipper pulls for ease of use. Hidden entry detail at bottom-left yoke provides kite harness compatibility; a harness can be hooked in from underneath or worn over the jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-zip hooded jacket has noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with added zipper pull for ease of use
- Self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zippers and added zipper pulls for ease of use
- Fixed 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcords and a snap tab for easy stowing
- Durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place; single-pull adjustable drawcord hem
- Hidden entry detail at bottom of lower-left yoke for kite harness compatibility; kite harness can be hooked in from underneath or over the jacket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Weight||252 g (8.9 oz)|
Free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $99!
For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee of $9 applies.
Our trusted shipping partners are Australia Post, Couriers Please and TNT (FedEx). Please note, our online orders are only dispatched by our team Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
We offer free Click & Collect in our stores, in as little as 4 hours! Click the “Find in store” button above, or select Click & Collect as your delivery option at the checkout to confirm item availability and pick up times.
We ship Australia wide and to New Zealand. For more information regarding Shipping, please click here.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear.
You are able to return your online orders in store or by posting the items back to us. For more information, including the Online Returns Form, please see our Returns Page.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lifetime Club Membership