Pack In Pullover Hoody Men's
A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance hoody with a recycled polyester stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Fabric Blend
Shell: recycled polyester/spandex plain weave with a DWR finish; lining: recycled polyester double knit; insulation: 60-g FullRange® polyester (40% recycled)
Warm, Generous Hood
Elasticized binding at hood opening for a warm, snug fit; half-zip front allows venting
Kangaroo pocket in front; hidden on-seam zippered pocket at the lower back
Adjustable drop-tail hem seals out wind and cold air
Hip-length provides plenty of coverage
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 448 g (15.8 oz)
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.