Pluma GORE-TEX Jacket Men's
An unfailing companion on any mountain adventure, the Patagonia Pluma GORE-TEX Men's Jacket combines durable waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric (100% recycled nylon), featuring GORE™ Microgrid Backer Technology. The hood adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system, which works equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head. The pair of handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness line, and use watertight zippers, as does the exterior left-chest pocket and the pit zips. Additional features include embedded cord locks at the hem for easy adjustment, minimal hook-and-loop cuff closures, and an interior right-chest pocket. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed excess moisture.
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- One exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket
- Watertight two-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuffs that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- Lining: 15-denier GORE™ Microgrid Backer Technology woven backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $99!
For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee of $9 applies.
Our trusted shipping partners are Australia Post, Couriers Please and TNT (FedEx). Please note, our online orders are only dispatched by our team Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
We offer free Click & Collect in our stores, in as little as 4 hours! Click the “Find in store” button above, or select Click & Collect as your delivery option at the checkout to confirm item availability and pick up times.
We ship Australia wide and to New Zealand. For more information regarding Shipping, please click here.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear.
You are able to return your online orders in store or by posting the items back to us. For more information, including the Online Returns Form, please see our Returns Page.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lifetime Club Membership