Tres 3-In-1 Parka Women's Clearance
Designed for fickle weather, this 3-in-1 parka has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of windproof polyester stretch twill lined with smooth, 100% recycled polyester. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with warm Recycled Down (700-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold, wet days or separately for milder conditions. The parka has an adjustable, removable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for cooling and a two-way full-front zip with snapped storm flap that seals out wind. Front and back princess seams provide a contoured fit. Shell pockets: on-seam welted handwarmers with hidden snaps and an internal security pocket. Zip-out parka has flattering chevron quilting and on-seam handwarmer pockets. Above-the-knee length.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Two-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-off hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams on front and back; handwarmer pockets are lined with micro brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe
- 100% Recycled Down zip-out parka baffles meet in a center-front chevron and horizontally wrap around the body for flattering shape. Two on-seam handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket all secured with zippers. Liner jacket has attachment tabs to the outer jacket that hide inside their garage when not in use
- Above-the-knee length
- 1446 g (51 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Insulated parka: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $99!
For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee of $9 applies.
Our trusted shipping partners are Australia Post, Couriers Please and TNT (FedEx). Please note, our online orders are only dispatched by our team Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
We offer free Click & Collect in our stores, in as little as 4 hours! Click the “Find in store” button above, or select Click & Collect as your delivery option at the checkout to confirm item availability and pick up times.
We ship Australia wide and to New Zealand. For more information regarding Shipping, please click here.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear.
You are able to return your online orders in store or by posting the items back to us. For more information, including the Online Returns Form, please see our Returns Page.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lifetime Club Membership