Triolet Gore-Tex Jacket Men's Online Only
Born from tradition and infused with modernity, Patagonia's Triolet Jacket maintains its mountain focus the way a hard shell should: through heavy snow, driving wind and pouring rain. The 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric features a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded between a robust inner lining and a durable polyester outer shell that’s now 100% recycled; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish further fends off wet weather. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor blends protection with optimal visibility; traditional cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustment; an interior stretch mesh catch-all pocket stashes gloves or a hat; two Napoleon chest pockets and two handwarmer pockets stay clear of harness and pack lines. Other detailing includes low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and external pockets; low-profile cuff closures; full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility; and an elasticized pant attachment strap at the inside lower back
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Welted, watertight 2-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.