Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, The Petzl ASCENSION Asender features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
Simple to use, and effective:
- ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves.
- ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easily attached
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
Available in left-handed and right-handed versions
Material(s): Aaluminum, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Rubber, Nylon
Versions: Left Hand - Black | Right Hand - Yellow
Rope Compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Guarantee: 3 Years
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.