Axion Pro Hooded Jacket Men's
Whether you're taking on some serious peaks or looking for a single layer to keep you warm around camp, the Rab Men's Axion Pro Hooded Jacket is the tool for the job. This down jacket is made for the mountains and its helmet-compatible hood and two-way access zip make it a perfect belay jacket for your coldest climbing.
As part of Rab's Mountain range, the Axion Pro Jacket is built from durable recycled Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with an ultra-thin water-resistant coating for increased resilience in changeable conditions. The 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down is combined with Nikwax® hydrophobic treatment to retain its loft for maximum warmth. While the helmet-compatible hood uses Stratus synthetic insulation for improved performance in the wet, it is also removable for more casual everyday use. Additional outdoor features include a double-ended YKK® Natulon zip, a pair of cosy, harness-compatible zipped hand pockets and fully adjustable cuffs and hem to help retain the warmth.
With midi-baffle stitch-through construction, full adjustability and high-level weatherproofing, the Axion Pro is a robust winter workhorse with all the features you need to keep the cold at bay.
- Helmet compatible removable hood, filled with Stratus synthetic insulation
- Midi-baffle stitch through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets and large chest pocket
- Double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem to trap warmth
- Main Fabric: Recycled 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (295g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Outer Shell: Recycled 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro
- Inner: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (295g Size L)
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.