Refund and Exchange Policy
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell.
Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and clearance items. Clearance items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for different sizes if available.
Should you find a problem with your purchase, pending assessment, we will offer you a replacement, repair, or an exchange on the faulty product where:
• the product has either faulty workmanship or materials
• the product is, or becomes, faulty through no fault of yours
• the product has defects that were not obvious or not brought to your attention
Should you find a problem with your purchase, pending assessment, we will offer you a full refund, replacement, repair, or an exchange on the faulty product where:
• the product is not fit for the stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
• the product does not match the description or sample
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time, with proof of purchase, and exhibit a problem that has not been caused by you.
1. Include your invoice with the item/s. If you cannot send your invoice, please include a copy of your receipt.
2. Specify whether you want a replacement, repair or exchange.
3. If you request an exchange, please indicate which new product you want by providing the item description, include size and color choices, if applicable.
4. Insure your package and mail to:
Paddy Pallin Mail Order
16 Hunter St