Alpine Tour Pant 32" Men's
The lighter weight version of the classic Alpine Road Pant is great for summer. The eco-conscious fabric stretches, breathes, and packs up small. Articulation adds freedom, and the style is urban ready.
- Lightweight bluesign® approved fabric is comfortable, durable, quick-drying, and has comfort stretch
- Adjustable leg cinch system
- Waistband has brushed interior for soft comfort, moisture-wicking performance
- Front hand pockets, right hip pocket, thigh zipper pocket, back drop-in pockets
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility and comfort
- Material: 71% nylon, 25% polyester, 4% elastane
- Inseam length: 81,28 cm
- Weight: 332 g
- UPF: UPF 50+
- Fit: Active fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Pockets: Back pocket(s), Hand pocket(s), Side pocket(s) with zipper, Secure zip pocket
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.