Travelling Light Garment Mesh Bag
Make it easier to organise your suitcase or travel pack and find what you need with the Sea to Summit Travelling Light Garment Mesh Bag. Made of ultralight silnylon with mesh upper so you can see what's in each bag. The flat rectangular profile of these Garment Mesh Bags encourages neat, organised and crease free packing. The Small has been designed for incidental items like underwear, bathers, socks and other accessories. The Medium is ideal for shirts and shorts whilst the Large caters for jumpers, jackets and pants.
* Ideal for fast, compartmentalised packing, keeps clothes neat, organised and crease-free
* Ultra lightweight, packs flat when empty
* Durable YKK™ zips with Hypalon™ grab tags for easy, secure opening and closing
* Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil™ fabric made with Cordura® yarn
* Large size fits multiple shirts, sweaters and/or trousers
* Medium size fits multiple shirts, tee-shirts and/or shorts
* Small size fits underwear, socks and/or small garments
Description Colours Weight
Garment Mesh Bag Small Lime/Black, Midnight/Slate, Aubergine/Slate 60 gms
Garment Mesh Bag Medium Lime/Black, Midnight/Slate, Aubergine/Slate 86 gms
Garment Mesh Bag Large Lime/Black, Midnight/Slate, Aubergine/Slate 110 gms
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.