PhD® Outdoor Light Hiking Crew Socks Men's
Experience durability at its peak with the PhD® Outdoor Light Crew. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology, a patent-pending wool-based durability construction, these socks are ready for any adventure on your list. Plus, with redesigned mesh zones, a Virtually Seamless® toe, and the 4 Degree™ elite fit system, these responsibly sourced Merino wool socks have comfort covered.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 8.5" overall height
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System, for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Medium impact absorption for varied conditions
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.