PhD® Run Light Elite Low Cut Sock Women's Clearance
Featuring Light Elite cushioning, these ZQ-Certified Merino wool running socks contain targeted cushioning placed where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. Smartwool have packed these socks full of smart features like their 4 Degree® elite fit system, women’s-specific mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe.
- Sock Height: Low Cut
- 2.25" overall height
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree® elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 52% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.