*Fuel bottle sold seperately*
The Muka Stove has revolutionized common understanding of a gasoline stoves characteristics such as becoming dirty with soot, cumbersome preheating, and maintenance before and after use. This gas stove combines a reliable, powerful output and ease of care. To make it all the more appealing, unlike traditional fueld stoves, the Muka stove does not require priming! So no more dangerous flare-ups leaving your eyebrows a little sparser.
The stove includes hose, pump, maintenance tool and a carrying case.
• Burns at 15800 BTU
• Lighweight at 164g without pump/ 333g including the pump
• First liquid-fuel stove that does not require priming
• Pressure indicator shows when the fuel bottle is optimally pressurised for burning
• Control dial allows flame output to be adjusted for cooking and boiling
• Adjustable pot supports for different cooking pots
• Burns fuel cleanly, reducing kitchenware soot relative to comparable fuel stoves
|OUTPUT||4,650 W / 15,800 BTU|
|APPLICABLE FUEL||Unleaded gasoline and white gasoline|
|DURATION||~56 mins at maximum output (uses ~480ml of car gasoline)|
|DURATION||164g (no pump) / 333g (pump)|
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.