*Fuel bottle sold seperately*
The Muka Stove has revolutionized common understanding of a gasoline stoves characteristics such as becoming dirty with soot, cumbersome preheating, and maintenance before and after use. This gas stove combines a reliable, powerful output and ease of care. To make it all the more appealing, unlike traditional fueld stoves, the Muka stove does not require priming! So no more dangerous flare-ups leaving your eyebrows a little sparser.
The stove includes hose, pump, maintenance tool and a carrying case.
• Burns at 15800 BTU
• Lighweight at 164g without pump/ 333g including the pump
• First liquid-fuel stove that does not require priming
• Pressure indicator shows when the fuel bottle is optimally pressurised for burning
• Control dial allows flame output to be adjusted for cooking and boiling
• Adjustable pot supports for different cooking pots
• Burns fuel cleanly, reducing kitchenware soot relative to comparable fuel stoves
|OUTPUT||4,650 W / 15,800 BTU|
|APPLICABLE FUEL||Unleaded gasoline and white gasoline|
|DURATION||~56 mins at maximum output (uses ~480ml of car gasoline)|
|DURATION||164g (no pump) / 333g (pump)|
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.