Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order to any of the Paddy Pallin stores selected below. This gives you convenient in-store access to hundreds of items - many of which are not always available in our stores.
Available only from these stores:
Melbourne - 360 Little Bourke St VIC
Ringwood - 88 Maroondah Hwy VIC
Canberra - 6 Lonsdale St ACT
Sydney - 507 Kent St - NSW
Miranda - 587 Kingsway - NSW
Parramatta - 16 Hunter St - NSW
Fortitude Valley - 120 Wickham St - QLD
Hobart – 111 Elizabeth ST - TAS
Perth - 884 Hay St - WA
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster).
Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection.
To take advantage of free shipping with Click & Collect, follow these steps:
- Add all your favorite gear to the basket.
- Proceed through the first stage of the checkout, and fill in the billing information. If you are not the person collecting the order please specify name of the person who will be collecting the item in the shipping information section.
- At the delivery method step, under 'Click & Collect', select your prefered store location. All options in your state are displayed here.
- Finish placing your order as usual. Once you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email. The order may not be ready for several days as items may need to come from another location. The store will call you when the order is ready. Please have the order confirmation ready to show staff either on your phone or printed out.
Once your order has arrived at the store, our staff will contact you. You will have 14 days to pick it up before it is returned to our stock. If it is returned, we will issue a full refund. If you cannot pick up your order within the 14 day period, please contact us, we will happily hold the order longer if you need more time.
Information You Need to Collect Your Order
When visiting our store to collect your order, speak to our friendly store staff who will have it held at the counter.
- You will need to show a valid photo ID and a copy of the notification email you received when your order was placed online.
- If you are unable to print the email, please copy down your order number given upon order completion to present to our staff.
- You will be required to sign for your order when you pick it up.
- The order confirmation email may be presented on a mobile device upon collection – it does not need to be printed out.
Who Can Collect Your Order