Click & Collect
Click & Collect allows you to shop from the comfort of your own home and pick it up from your local Paddy Pallin store.
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order to any of the Paddy Pallin stores selected below. This gives you access to our entire range of outdoor gear, including online exclusives.
Click & Collect is Collect is available only from these stores:
Melbourne - 152 Bourke Street VIC
Ringwood - 88 Maroondah Hwy VIC
Canberra - 6 Lonsdale St ACT
Sydney - 507 Kent St NSW
Parramatta - 16 Hunter St NSW
Fortitude Valley - 120 Wickham St QLD
Hobart – 111 Elizabeth ST TAS
Perth - 884 Hay St WA
When will my order be available to collect?
The ‘Find in Store’ button will provide an estimate for when your goods will be available to collect from your selected store.
Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection.
How do I use Click & Collect?
- To take advantage of our free Click & Collect service, in the checkout, select ‘Click & Collect’ as your Delivery Method.
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email.
Please note: The order may not be ready for several days if items need to come from another location. The store will call you when the order is ready.
- When your order is ready, you will receive a confirmation email. You will be notified if part of your order is ready to collect before other items, so you can collect it early if you wish.
- Head into the store and please have the order confirmation ready to show our staff, either on your phone or printed out.
- Enjoy your new gear!
How long will my order be held at the store?
Once your order has arrived at the store, our staff will contact you. You will have 14 days to pick up your order before it is returned to our stock. If it is returned, we will issue a full refund. If you cannot pick up your order within the 14 day period, please contact us, we will happily hold the order longer if you need more time.
What information do I need to collect my order?
When visiting our store to collect your order, speak to our friendly store staff who will have it held at the counter.
- You will need to show a valid photo ID and a copy of the notification email or order number you received when your order was placed online.
- You will be required to sign for your order when you pick it up.
Who can collect the order?
The person whose name appears on an order's billing address is listed by default as the pickup person. But if you would like your order to be picked up by someone else, you can add their name and contact information to the shipping information section during checkout.